WETA, the flagship public broadcasting station in DC is looking for a data-geek to join their team. If you’re interested/know someone DM me.
Manager, Data Strategy & Management (DSM): WETA, Washington DC’s leading public broadcasting station, is looking for an all-star fundraising database manager. Experienced in working with fundraising database(s), the Manager will partner closely with WETA’s fundraising teams to understand and solve their data challenges and meet their data needs.
The successful Manager of DSM is a whiz at extracting and analyzing data from complex relational databases, writing queries using Oracle PL /SQL 12, and working with non-technical staff to resolve data irregularities.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or visit our website at for the full job description and on-line application. To confirm that a WETA or PBS NewsHour job posting is under recruitment, please visit our websites for our current job postings list: www.weta.org and www.pbs.org/newshour/.
WETA is an Equal Opportunity Employer D/M/F/V.
The Jewish Donor Blog has now existed for 7 whole years! Jan. 2008 – Jan. 2015.
625 posts, so many views and clicks from our awesome readers and we’re still going!
BTW, how old is 7 years in blog years? Aren’t blog years like dog years?
“We are a non-profit that empowers women around the world living on under $10 a day, helping them to break the cycle of poverty. We work to improve the standard of living in developing communities. We create sustainable businesses for artisans around the world by providing them with small business training and market access.”
Craig Van Korlaar (t: @vankorlaar) did, which is why he compiled a list of the world’s most popular nonprofit blogs.
Here’s his list of the worlds top 150 non-profit blogs: http://topnonprofits.com/lists/nonprofit-blogs/
Check out #101!
|99||Breaking News From Third Sector|
|101||Jewish Donor Blog|
|102||Minnesota Council On Foundations Blog|
VIDEO: Crowdsourcing – Fundraising TECH – In Wake of Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy, Philanthropy Goes Social
Social networks begin to show business results.
“One of the first steps in changing a large company is effectively connecting employees so that together they can make a difference. For example, Texas Health Resources, a network of about 25 hospitals, was able to significantly reduce hospital-acquired urinary tract infections as a result of getting employees to collaborate more effectively. A nurse who reports to CIO Edward Marx decided to get some physicians together using a corporate social network to address the issue, since it’s difficult to get doctors scattered across 400 offices to meet in person.”
By: Rachael King
Full original post here: http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/2012/10/30/social-networks-at-work-face-some-hurdles/
Subscribe via Email
Negev Direct On Twitter
- We’ve Moved Please Check Us Out At… https://t.co/EJ8xRIGLLg #needtoknowforjewishnonprofits #negev about 18 hours ago
- RT @ofjcc: @bhalligan: "Marketing and Experimentation go together like Scallops & Bacon" Or "Bagels & Cream Cheese" for us Jewish markete… 11:16:10 PM February 07, 2017
- RT @Jewish_Care: We're hiring a Digital Marketing Executive. If you're an email, social & website guru, apply here: https://t.co/yGgpdvFtG5… 11:15:56 PM February 07, 2017
- Room for Direct Mail to Expand - Negev Direct Marketing https://t.co/BY4zKk0xe3 11:09:11 PM February 07, 2017
- RT @BillyProof: Game on friends! Let's keep it typo-free! #typo #liberation https://t.co/A5NWeVrlbn 11:04:53 PM February 07, 2017
- “In a world in which people are endlessly bombarded w/ electronic messages, direct mail is now a most welcome guest” https://t.co/7zQQuIBPcO 10:51:17 PM February 07, 2017
- "Need to Know" for Jewish non-profits
- Book Review
- Business Strategy
- Content marketing
- Direct Mail Basics
- DM Case Study
- Email Marketing
- Featured Cause
- Fundraising Strategy
- Jewish Concepts
- Jewish Holidays
- Jewish Organizations
- Jewish Organiztions
- Jewish Thoughts on Tzedakah
- Jobs in Jewish Philanthropy
- List Deals
- List of the day
- marketing campaigns of interest
- Marketing Metrics
- Political Marketing
- Shameless Self Promotion
- Social Media
- This Week on Twiiter
- Tip of the Day
- U.S. Economy
- web 2.0
- web 3.0