WETA in DC is looking for a data-geek to join their team
WETA, the flagship public broadcasting station in DC is looking for a data-geek to join their team. If you’re interested/know someone DM me.
Manager, Data Strategy & Management (DSM): WETA, Washington DC’s leading public broadcasting station, is looking for an all-star fundraising database manager. Experienced in working with fundraising database(s), the Manager will partner closely with WETA’s fundraising teams to understand and solve their data challenges and meet their data needs.
The successful Manager of DSM is a whiz at extracting and analyzing data from complex relational databases, writing queries using Oracle PL /SQL 12, and working with non-technical staff to resolve data irregularities.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at for the full job description and on-line application. To confirm that a WETA or PBS NewsHour job posting is under recruitment, please visit our websites for our current job postings list: www.weta.org and www.pbs.org/newshour/.
WETA is an Equal Opportunity Employer D/M/F/V.
- We’ve Moved Please Check Us Out At… https://t.co/EJ8xRIGLLg #needtoknowforjewishnonprofits #negev about 18 hours ago
- RT @ofjcc: @bhalligan: "Marketing and Experimentation go together like Scallops & Bacon" Or "Bagels & Cream Cheese" for us Jewish markete… 11:16:10 PM February 07, 2017
- RT @Jewish_Care: We're hiring a Digital Marketing Executive. If you're an email, social & website guru, apply here: https://t.co/yGgpdvFtG5… 11:15:56 PM February 07, 2017
- Room for Direct Mail to Expand - Negev Direct Marketing https://t.co/BY4zKk0xe3 11:09:11 PM February 07, 2017
- RT @BillyProof: Game on friends! Let's keep it typo-free! #typo #liberation https://t.co/A5NWeVrlbn 11:04:53 PM February 07, 2017
- “In a world in which people are endlessly bombarded w/ electronic messages, direct mail is now a most welcome guest” https://t.co/7zQQuIBPcO 10:51:17 PM February 07, 2017
- "Need to Know" for Jewish non-profits
- Book Review
- Business Strategy
- Content marketing
- Direct Mail Basics
- DM Case Study
- Email Marketing
- Featured Cause
- Fundraising Strategy
- Jewish Concepts
- Jewish Holidays
- Jewish Organizations
- Jewish Organiztions
- Jewish Thoughts on Tzedakah
- Jobs in Jewish Philanthropy
- List Deals
- List of the day
- marketing campaigns of interest
- Marketing Metrics
- Political Marketing
- Shameless Self Promotion
- Social Media
- This Week on Twiiter
- Tip of the Day
- U.S. Economy
- web 2.0
- web 3.0